Sunday, October 4, 2009

Soulful Sunday: A Little Belly Laugh

We all need a laugh now and then. Many medical studies say it is good for you. There is a great site, where this is taken from, called Icanhazcheezburger.com is full of funny photos for a quick laugh. If you need to lighten your mood a little, I suggest checking this site out - it never fails to get a smile on my face. This Soulful Sunday, I thought I'd try a bit of humor for a change - heck, if you like it, maybe I'll keep this the theme for Sundays from now on - a little bit of humor for you all. Let me know what you think.

Considering the time of year, and the fact that I just had a chipmunk with so much of my birdseed in its mouth it couldn't close it fully, I thought this photo was appropriate. I did try to get a photo of said chipmunk, but, somehow, he managed to keep his top-heavy head up and run away at the sound of the door opening. I'll try tomorrow :)

For now, I'm off to work out, and redo some product photos before Brennan gets his new Wii going (an early b-day present from me) as the sounds of that are likely to make me join in the fun :)

Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. LOL :) Love the humor...great idea for Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of the squirrels in my yard. They regularly beat the birds to our feeder. The birds may starve this winter but the squirrels won't! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That squirrel looks like he's ready for several winters! Very cute though! Hope you get the photo of the chipmunk and have fun with the Wii! (Outdoor Challenge is a really fun game that gives you a workout without realizing it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are always going to that site! There are some really funny pics on there!
    Love the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin