Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sweet Saturday: Happy Halloween!

Since Arwen doesn't have a Halloween costume *yet*, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite blogs and their dressed up animals. Please be sure to click on the links here to go and see more of these great blogs.

Here is Sadie from BeadedTail. She is dressed up as the KC Wolf mascot.
Always the proper kitty, here is Daisy from Daisy the Curly Cat, dressed up as a devil cat. I think she is too pretty to be a scary devil, but she sure is a fabulous model!
And here is Ellie from Sniffie and the Florida Furkids. She is dressed up as a lady with a skull and crossbones.

Well, I have certainly learned my lesson! Next year I will have Arwen dressed up in something. I have even purchased a pattern to make something for her...but what will it be? You'll have to visit next Halloween to find out!

Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

  1. The Daisy photo is just too funny. The look on the cat's face is inspired. Happy Halloween Meghann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie's dress is awesome! I am going to start planning for next year. Thanks for sharing my picture and link!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my picture and link! Daisy and Ellie are cute too but of course we all know that Halloween is on Sadieday! Hope Arwen gets lots of treats tonight even if she doesn't have a costume yet!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I think my Harley needs a costume for next year too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin