Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Interviewed!


~Some of the New Earrings on My Etsy Store~

Well the Esty store is phenomenal! I have joined a great group of like-minded artists from the Ottawa area on the Etsy site called Capital Crafters. They even did a mini-interview of me on the blog! Check it out at: http://capitalcrafters.blogspot.com/ you can also find us on Etsy by searching for the keywords Ottawa Team.
I have lots of new items (including great gifts for under 10 dollars!) so please stop by and see them all! You can get directly to my store by clicking the Etsy link on the right side of the page. I'm still trying to sell enough to pay for my cat's surgery, so I need all the help I can get!
I'm off to make more jewellery - seeing all the artists on Etsy really has me inspired!
Happy jewellery hunting!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin