Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Features: Memorable Imagery

Army Boots and Baby's Black Shoes by MemorableImagery
This Friday Feature is full of great photography from Memorable Imagery on Etsy. Read on to learn more about this great artist...
Hello, my shop is Memorable Imagery - memorableimagery.etsy.com and I create Digital Photography. 
My passion for photography dates back to my early childhood with a strong admiration for my family's photo's and the historical value they hold in my heart. Over the years I developed an interest for creating my own photography and it has led me to further schooling and ultimately Etsy.
Occasionally I create hand made items as gifts or for the holidays, but no other art seems to interest me as much as Photography. 
I chose Memorable Imagery as my shop name because it explains exactly what I want my photo's to portray.
Soft Pink Shadow Heart by MemorableImagery
My most popular photograph is "In a Soldier's Footsteps". A little over a year ago it was on exhibit at the Bakersfield Art Gallery "the Foundry" as part of the Wounded Heroes Fund. The personal nature of this photograph touches the hearts of so many who can relate and for those who support the sacrifices the military and their loved ones make.
I sell my work on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MemorableImagery and through word of mouth.
My blog consists of both my Photography and Vintage shop. I write about new items, treasuries, features, recipes, and anything else I find interesting enough to share with others. You can see it here at: memorableimagery.blogspot.com I'm not on any other social networks at this time.
Loving Leaf by Memorable Imagery
I'd like to thank you, Meghann, for the opportunity to be featured in your blog. I love being a Photographer and hope that others will enjoy my art as much as I enjoy creating it. 
As for charity, I have offered assistance in a range of areas, from helping the homeless to organizations such as the Salvation Army. I've been blessed in many ways and enjoy sharing such with others.
Such a great artist, and a wonderful person to match! Thank you for reading about Memorable Imagery, and be sure to see their amazing shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MemorableImagery

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Meghann! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin