Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fibromyalgia Awareness Jewellery 2

~Fibromyalgia Awareness Jewellery~
~Sterling Silver and Amethyst Earrings~

Here are the matching earrings to the bracelet - which I made custom for the client who has purchased the bracelet and these earrings already! These are also one-of-a-kind. I'm trying to get more amethyst nuggets to try and make similar ones - though even if I tried, the hand-wrapped wire means that I'll never make 2 identical. I like that. I like being able to give people the chance to own something that no-one else has. They may have something similar, but never the same - makes you feel special!
I'll be making more jewellery soon, including a line of interchangeable earrings with Fibromyalgia Awareness pieces in those too.
Next post: the necklace, and boy will you want to see that!
Take care,
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin