Monday, November 24, 2008

SALE SALE SALE EVERYTHING MUST GO!!


Just in time for the gift-giving season (and perfect for those trying to save a bit of money in these tighter financial times), I am trying to make room for my new creations, which means......

A HUGE SALE!!! Buy anything from my Little Studio Photography and Jewellery Etsy store and get a second item for 25% off!

Hurry - once these beautiful pieces are gone, that is it!

The nitty-gritty:
Second item must be of equal or lesser value. This is not available on custom orders at this time, and cannot be combined with another offer. The discount does not apply to shipping or taxes (if applicable). I will refund the difference after payment has been received. Shipping times may be slightly delayed due to higher sales volumes.

Don't forget to enter the contest of the month here on this blog.
Enjoy!!
Meghann

3 comments:

  1. Your Byzantine Chainmail necklace and bracelet are gorgeous! I've been trying to get my husband to make some chain mail jewelry for my shop, but he's a slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie! I love to do chainmail, and I do custom work also. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sale! I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin