Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Arwendnesdays: Outtakes

With me being such a super star, it is no wonder we have many, many photos of my gorgeous self. What is odd, is that there are so many bloopers! I never thought mommy could get a bad photo of me, but there it is: we have some, and we thought we'd share them. The above shot is from mommy trying to get photos of me asleep on her bed. I had been very still but a bird flew by the window, chirping at a squirrel at one of our bird feeders. Needless to say, I wasn't sleeping after that! You can see me opening my eyes REALLY wide - so wide the white shows all around! I promptly got up and barked at the squirrel. It ran. I was proud.
Here mommy was getting photos of me playing with my crab. One of my favorite things to do is to flip onto my back and pretend that my toys are attacking me. Unfortunately the crab decided to cover my face in this shot and it looks like the crab is getting the upper hand..er..claw, rah rooh!
Here is mommy's favorite blooper to date. Daddy was taking photos of me opening my Christmas presents and when I talked a thank you (rah roooh roooh is the correct term), I tilted my head up in the air, and daddy got the shot...right up my nose! Unfortunately it isn't in focus..or, well, the background is, because daddy doesn't know how to use mommy's camera yet. Rah rooh!

We hope you enjoyed our bloopers, remember to enter the contest over at Fireseed.ca to try to win one of four fabulous prizes.

Have a great day!
and Arwen

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the bloopers are the best photos of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved seeing your bloopers and especially reading your descriptions of what actually happened! Hugs to you Arwen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even bloopered Arwen, you are still adorable :o) I absolutely love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right Madame Meggles, I have given you a well-deserved award (which I can't believe you don't already have, but you can add to your ginormous pile :o) It is posted on my blog, if you'd like to come and collect it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the photos and I know how that ahh, roo sound can be. Just filled with joy and exuberance so I really loved that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to share this award with Arwen, promise! ;-)
    http://catswire.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin