Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Advertising Spots Available!


Hey everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. In Canada, today we are all just getting back to the grind after the Victoria Day long weekend (also known as May 2-4 weekend). People are sleepy, people are sunburned and bug-bitten, I am trying to contain the chaos that is my brain as I am learning everything about online businesses that Etsy and other people have published online in the last 3 years so that I can really get my jewelry business humming :)

In that vein, I am offering readers the chance to advertise on my blogs (I have three. Yes three) for a very low monthly rate of $1/month. For this, you get a 200x200 pixel stationary ad of your website, blog, whatever you would like (so long as it is G-Rated). The ad will be run on all three of my blogs for just $1 per month. Yes, you read that correctly. 1 ad, $1 per month, on three blogs. It's a steal!

I have 2 spots currently (you can see them on the left hand side of each of the blogs, underneath the mailing list sign up), and will begin the new ads in June. If you are interested, please email me with the subject "Blog Ad" to Meg (at) LittleStudio (dot) ca to get started!

But hurry, there are only 2 spots left!

Oh wait! I forgot the best part! I'll also do a little blog post about your shop (if you have one), showcasing your items. If you don't have a shop, I'll do a little blurb about your website or blog :)

Hurry hurry!

1 comment:

  1. Count me in if I can use a 125 x 125 card. I'd love to be on your fabulous blogs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin