Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday's Favorites, May 13, 2011

'Friday Favorites May 13' by LittleStudioJewels

A few of my favorite items on Etsy, this fine, Friday the 13th of May, 2011. This one features animals in many different ways, from kitchenware to toys to pet accessories. Enjoy!


Sebastian the Little Bl...
$18.00

If You Listen Very Care...
$10.00

White Lipizzaner Stalli...
$70.00

dog rescuer...you had m...
$1.00

5 x 7 Original-- Pug wi...
$20.00

Pete The Bunny - Candy ...
$125.00

Follow Me
$13.00

Annabella's Spring ...
$55.00

Square Pet Blanket Croc...
$3.45

Blue Velvet Plush Kitty...
$24.00

Adam and Eve the Naked ...
$60.00

Bird's Eye View Ove...
$65.00

Puppy Love - An Art Pri...
$18.00

Old MacDonalds Farm Pre...
$15.00

Here comes a Chihuahua,...
$

Custom PAW dog or cat r...
$30.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.




For this Friday's Favorites, check out this new treasury I made - it even has a black cat, in honor of "lucky" Friday the 13! See it here in detail, and don't forget to comment! http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dcd705e72988eef374772f8/friday-favorites-may-13

I thought I'd have an all animal treasury this week, as I haven't done that in a while. These are just a few of my (42 pages!) favorites. Be sure to give these artists some love :)

See you tomorrow with Saturday Squee, the Squee-est item of the week from Etsy!

7 comments:

  1. So many awesome finds. I love the kitty print, it's too cute! Thank you so much for liking my little kitty. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including our little mice! Have a great Friday x Anna
    The House of Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome, it is so fun putting these treasuries together with such gorgeous items to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute treasury and I love the black cat.

    PD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your treasury, so many cute items! I just had to heart the paw bowls too. Thanks so much for including my pattern =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome, thank you for creating great items :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin