Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sale-ing a Sale-ing a Sale-ing We Shall Go!


The Buy 2 Get One Free Sale in my Etsy store is still going very well, a few people have taken advantage of the wonderful deals in my shop and have some beautiful, handmade jewellery to give as Christmas presents!
I wanted to give you more, though, so if you purchase over $100 worth of items, after discounts, you'll get a free surprise! All jewellery does, of course, come in a handmade gift box so it is ready for gift-giving - you don't even have to wrap it! I can even send the item directly to the recipient if you would like.
Plus, you don't have the line ups, crabby clerks, and grabby shoppers to contend with (and don't even get me started on the parking!)
Happy shopping, and don't forget to enter the free monthly blog contest to win great prizes ;-)
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin