Friday, January 2, 2009

Charity of the Month on Fabulous Friday!


I am so proud to announce that this month's Charity of the Month is the World Wildlife Fund in Canada (WWF). They are doing their best to save our planet and increase awareness of animal and global needs due to global warming and other hazardous events. 10% of the total sales this month (before taxes and shipping) from my Etsy Store will go to this wonderful charity. I am particularly interested in the plight of the polar bear. up to 60% of the world's polar bear population resides in Canada's north and they are having a harder and harder time surviving due to warming temperatures and shrinking hunting grounds and habitats. Please join me in helping the WWF in Canada to aid in the rescue of these beautiful creatures. If you would like to donate to them directly, click on the picture above to go to the WWF Canada website. Thank you!
I have lots of new items and SUPER 50% off Sale items to tempt you with, please check out my store here: www.littlestudiojewels.etsy.com
Have a great day!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin