Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Creative Process Lives On....

Welcome!
I am starting this blog to talk about my many varied jewellery designs. Often I am inspired months in advance of a piece's completion, but don't have the room to tell the story behind the piece in the description of the piece for sale on the Little Studio Photography and Jewellery web site. Now I finally have a place to explain the madness behind the method - and boy have I got stories for you :)
I have Fibromyalgia, and struggle with it every day. The only way I have found to keep the disease manageable is to stay at home, rest often, and make jewellery! I work from home, and I am trying to make a living making jewellery so that I am able to rest when I need to and keep this disease in check.
I try to make a few pieces a week and update the web page at least once per week, so this will be a new challenge - trying to update this as often as I make and photograph new pieces for the website.
I hope others will comment - I love getting feedback and suggestions for new pieces.
Check out my web page at www.littlestudio.ca if you haven't already.
Enjoy!
Meghann Gervais
Merrickville, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin