Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Jewellery and a Blog Mention!


~Some New, Botanically-Inspired Earrings~

As usual it's been a busy week, though I am in another flare-up with my fibromyalgia, so I'm busy, but slow. I made these new leaf-inspired earrings that you see above, as well as a few other items in the last few days. I will be updating my website to show all the wonderful goodies I have on my Etsy store, and hopefully make a few more items today that I've been meaning to for a while. Of course, I still need to get into my gardens for some much needed weeding as well, so I may not get all that much jewellery made, lol.
The best part of today? Well, a fellow Estian of mine, and a new friend, has blogged about me in the best way! Julie Schuler of My Good Babushka on Etsy, and Mrs. Schuler's Blog has written a post about myself, my charitable donations, and my jewellery! Thank You Julie! She also does beautiful art, and is starting to give some of her sales to charity, so good for you Julie, keep up the beautiful work!
I also wanted to mention that I have added a new feature to all of my blogs: the follower feature. This is how I can see who (and how many) are reading my blogs, and it is a great way to find people interested in the same things you are. So if you read this blog, sign up as a follower on the right!
Thanks for visiting, we'll see you tomorrow!
Meghann

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin