Thursday, October 2, 2008

Are You Ready??

~These Could Be Yours - FREE!~

The wait is over! I said there would be an October contest, and it really couldn't be easier: Sign up as a follower on this blog (click on the "Follow this Blog" link to the right) during the month of October and you will be automatically entered to win a pair of Sterling Silver and Turquoise Arrow Leaf Earrings (shown above)! It's that simple! One name will be randomly drawn on November 1, and I will contact the winner, as well as posting the winner on the blog here on that day. The winner will have 2 weeks to contact me and give me their address so I can ship them their earrings. If they don't contact me in the two weeks, I will choose another, random name and they will have 2 weeks, etc. Good luck and keep checking back for exclusive discounts available only to people who read this blog!!
Keep checking my Etsy store for more new items listed every day, and remember - I love to do custom orders :)
Ciao for now!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin