Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Arwendnesday: What Arwen Got For Christmas

Hello, it is me, Arwen the Wonder Dog here to show you more of my Christmas presents! Yesterday you saw me get to open my pressed rawhide bone, above, but now you get to see the rest of them!
Grand monna and Grand daddoo got me this squeaky orange standing toy. Mommy thinks it is hilarious, though no one else seems to think it is as funny as she does. It stands on its own two feet and is squeaky and rolls and bounces so I like it. Mommy says she is surprised I haven't destroyed it and left it a tattered mess of tiny pieces all throughout the house, but hey, mommy, I've only had it a few days and I've been pretty preoccupied with my other gifts you know!
I also got a box of some of my favorite treats. Mommy likes to make mine, but sometimes she treats me with these Wellness Wellbars. I like the peanut ones, but these are a different flavor - yogurt and apples and bananas - some of my favorite foods! I Looooove them....
Especially when mommy puts a smush (a technical treat word) of peanut butter in my Kong toy, and then seals it up with a few of those Wellbars treats!
I also got a Nylabone. Now, mommy doesn't like me chewing on plastic, but I am a VERY powerful chewer and these are the only things that last....for a bit. She even tried getting me one of those "Galileo" plastic bones...that are supposed to be indestructible...they aren't, though they did put a few good dents in mommy and daddy's nice hardwood floors (it's a good thing I'm cute, rah rooh!). Anyways, after the Galileo bone that was very expensive and was, in fact, destructible, mommy went back to the Nylabones in the hard plastic. Mommy got it in chicken flavor ("How do they make plastic taste like chicken?"..."I don't know mommy, I'm a dog!") and I also loooove it! Thank you mommy, daddy and grand monna and grand daddoo for my Christmas presents! Spending time with you would have been enough, but I sure am not going to lie and say I don't like presents, because I do, a rooh rooh rooh!

Have a great day efurrybuddy!

and Arwen

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Arwin had such a wonderful Christmas. All of Lindsay's Christmas presents were doggy treats, which we're having to space out judiciously--or else Barry will have to start talking her for much longer walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lots of great presents Arwen! Thanks for showing us all your goodies! I got a Wubba but haven't figured out what to do with it yet.

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin