Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday: Sea Glass

~Image from North American Sea Glass Association~

I was perusing a few blogs (as always) and came across a post of an interesting article by the North American Sea Glass Association. Apparently there are some unscrupulous sellers of artificial sea glass and so the thoughtful people from the Association have come up with this incredibly informative page of information. As I've considered buying sea glass before (though I haven't yet), I'll be doubly careful who I buy from now! Please do check it out, even if you aren't a jewelry-maker, if you wear sea glass jewelry, you'll want to make sure it is the real thing to avoid potential exposure to chemicals: http://www.seaglassassociation.org/GenuineVsArtificial.php

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! I'll check it out! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin