Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Arwednesdays With Arwen the Wonder Dog: Arwen Has an Outie!

Hey, it's me, Arwen the Wonder Dog, and today I'm showing you one of my unique features: my "outie" belly button! You can see it in the photo above, it is the little pink circle the arrow points to.
When I was a puppy, my mommy was a bit concerned by the little bump my "outie" makes, as this can mean that my doggy mommy had pulled away from me during the birth and pulling my umbilical cord, which can cause internal problems. My mommy wanted to make sure I was okay and took me to the vet. After the vet looked, she said it was fine, and that I would just have an "outie" and that I would be even more unique. I say, well of course I'm unique! I'm a wonder dog!

Mommy likes to tickle my belly button when she scratches my belly. I don't really care, as long as I'm getting attention and belly rubs!

Have a great Wednesday!

and Arwen

4 comments:

  1. Just one more reason that you are very, very special Arwen! Our mommy wants to rub your belly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arwen, you have a very unique and cute belleh button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have never in my life thought about a dog's belly button until this very day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Neither had I until we got Arwen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin