Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: A Dog With a Sense of Humor

She must have heard Brennan and I discussing how much we want to go and see the new Alice and Wonderland movie...she is doing her impersonation of the Cheshire Cat...er...dog. You have no idea how much I had to lighten this photo to get her to stand out from the background, she literally was blending in just like the Cheshire Cat would have.

Alice in Wonderland, eat your heart out :)

Incidentally, I had JUST cleaned the window when she decided to smush her nose all over it, trying to catch flies (one remnant of Gandalf's teaching). I am rather embarrassed that you can see the streaky nose marks on the window to be honest, it looks like I never clean my house, which I do, I swear!

Sorry for the short post today, but I have my CT scan for my tummy issues today, and we're rather pressed for time. See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Arwen, I like your sense of humor!

    Best of luck with the CT scan today, I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you are so very kind. I can't tell you how much I love my blogging friends, everyone is so supportive and friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your scan goes well Meghann and you get all your questions answered :)

    Lovely to see shiny Arwen looking sleek and happy! Arabella has finished her molt. She molts twice a year and like Arwen likes her privacy and sleeps alot more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, so it isn't just Arwen who gets sleepy when shedding, thanks Annette! Pleaes give the bunnies a snuggle for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arwen is doing a pawsome Cheshire cat impersonation! She is just so cute on her perch looking out the window! We have nose prints on all windows too!

    Hope your scan went well and you get the answers you need to get well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin