Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday: I Have Been Given An Award!

Well! I was so very pleasantly surprised to get an email from the delightful Sonia at The Dark Ravens Nest saying that she had given me a blog award! I am so happy to have received this award. This is the "One Lovely Blog Award" and the rules are as follows:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

As I am a fan of so many blogs that have already received this award, I am going to say that anyone who reads this blog is welcome to have it for themselves also.
Thank you Sonia!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations. Your blog really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Meghann! It's a fitting award for your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you visiting and commenting. Without all of you, I would be lost in the sea of blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Meghann! I know of no one more deserving than you girl :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin