Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday - I Got an Award!

I woke this morning to find that Mishkat had given me a Lemonade Blog Award!!

Here is the text of the award:

The Lemonade Award is given to sites which the giver show either great attitude and or gratitude.
The rules for these awards are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Thank you so very much!! I'm going to have to give this award to a few people whose blogs make getting up in the wee hours of the morning very enjoyable - they are a joy to read and I always look forward to their updates:
Fireseed
Circling My Head
The Fantail
Gypsy Mare Studios
BeadedTail
FriendsFurEver
An Explorer's View of Life
TheLetteredCottage

Thank you again Mishkat, and I hope to continue to earn this award every day in the future as well :)

6 comments:

  1. Meghann - you are very welcome! You really deserve this particular award :)
    P.S. I'm late at going around to give people announcements, so I'm glad you saw it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghann thanks for the award. I love them, especially since I never received any in school.

    Love Renee xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Meghann! I took at peek at your ArtFire Studio from your link here. Have you considered using one of your outstanding photographs as your avatar to make it match the rest of your polished look? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Meghann, and well deserved :-)

    Btw, if you need anything for the blog, changes etc you can still contact me at any time also now that I discontinued the designs.

    Wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Meghann! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for visiting and for the congratulations! Rest assured, the blogs I chose to pass the award on to are simply fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin