Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I woke up this morning, and though it is still pretty cold in these parts, the sun was shining, I heard birds in the trees singing, there were two gorgeous, bright blue Blue Jays at the feeders and they were sharing the feeders with the other smaller chickadees and sparrows, and I thought, wow, this is going to be a great day! I finished my vegetable seed order last night, (though I still have to do the plants, flowers and bulb orders) and it feels like spring is actually going to come soon and warm our bodies, minds and souls. My heart swelled with happiness and I thought that I just had to share the love.
So, all this is to say Thank You for reading my blog, joining me on my roller coaster of life and jewelry making, business and art. No selling anything today, just a very heartfelt Thank You!
I hope your day is fantastic and full of happy sunshine :)
Oh, and Arwen wishes you all the same thing, too!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for spring! And the boys can finally play OUTSIDE. I expect many muddy days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Arwen is anything like Raff, she knows spring is in the air too and can't wait to make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome and thank you in return for visiting my blog and making me smile with your comments! I just love that picture of you and Arwen because of his smile! It's like he's saying there's no where he'd rather be than right there in his mommy's arms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay agrees with Arwen, she was dancing and prancing like crazy this morning until I finally agreed to take her out for a long run.

    Spring may actually be near!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin