Sunday, August 2, 2009

Soulful Sunday: We Have a Contest Winner!


Thanks to random number generation, the winner is Shelley Mcelhiney! Congratulations!! You have 72 hours to leave me a comment so I know you got this. I will email you to get your mailing address so that I can mail you your beautiful new earrings.

Stay tuned for a new contest coming soon.

Have you signed up for the monthly newsletter yet? The first issue has already gone out and is packed with subscriber-only deals and specials....are you getting the inside scoop??

6 comments:

  1. oh! congratulations Shelley!
    they are very beautiful earrings indeed!

    thanks for the newsletter Meghann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shelley :) Those earrings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner...the pink colour on your blog is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Shelley! That's a beautiful pair of earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Shelley! Those earrings are so beautiful and I'm sure she'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I hope Shelley likes them too...I hope she gets back to me soon!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin