Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweet Saturday: New Rings and Things!

Boudicca's Celtic Spiral Ring in Sapphire

Here are some new items in my shop this week! The sapphire ring (above) will be listed later today, and comes in different color combinations, see below for another example.
~Copper-Dyed (permanent) Freshwater Pearls~

I also have some great new beads to destash. I make room for more beads, and you get top-quality beads at great prices, everybody wins!
~Boudicca's Celtic Spiral Ring in Peridot~

I also have quite a few other jewelry pieces that are new to the Etsy store this week, so please do check out my store!
~Dyed Blue (Permanent) Agate Beads~

...Are you getting the inside scoop on deals, specials and more? Sign up for my monthly newsletter and get exclusive information on sales and more in my shop! You'll get subscriber-only discounts on entire orders, as well as weekly specials on selected items to make gift giving (and self-splurging!) easier than ever. So what are you waiting for? Sign up and get in on the savings!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Meghann! As usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rings are so beautiful Meghann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely items. You are quite talented!
    Have a pleasant weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - your spiral rings are fabulous! Not that I'm suprised, mind you (your creations are always gorgeous ;o) Thank you for giving us a sneak peek - it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love those rings! They're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin