Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday with Arwen

Hello! It is ME, Arwen the wonder dog and I am here to tell you about my photo shoot with my mommy. See, she is a professional photographer and when daddy said he needed some business photos of him, she did - with the one stipulation that I get some nice photos too!
There was just one problem....I don't like having my photo taken! I look all sad, or worse, scary, because as soon as mommy points the flashy thing at me I lower my ears and try to look cute, not realizing that my lowered ears in photos look mean, Rah ROOH!
Mommy thought that after the first photo she took (at the top), that maybe daddy should come in and help me out....that didn't work, 'cause I thought it was love time and proceeded to try and kiss him and get as many scratches as possible, ri-roh!
When it was apparent that he didn't want to show me affection, I quickly ran out of the room, up the stairs and got my seal. Then I ran all the way back downstairs, and sat in the studio with my seal, ready for my closeup.
Still no perky ears, but I think the seal definitely shows my good side. That is all for now, until next time, my blogger friends :)

Mommy thinks she has a good idea for the next contest, so she says to please keep checking back (as if you wouldn't keep checking back to see more of me! Rah Rooh!)

10 comments:

  1. Arwen, that was a great idea you had to pose with your seal! You look real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case there was ever any doubt, Arwen is now officially adorable.

    Great series of pictures, Meghann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arwen, you always look so cute! Getting your seal was a great idea and showed your playful side! I lower my ears when the camera comes out too but I will put them up for treats so maybe your mommy can try that!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Arwen, you are such a cutie- and so smart to think to grab the seal! I don't think you look mean, though- just like you don't want your picture taken and want to play instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...they all look good to me :) Such a cutie you are Arwen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Mommy likes them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arwen, you always cheer me up with your cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the seal was a good idea, Arwen. You two are adorable together! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you look mean or scary at all, Arwen! I can tell you are a very nice dog in all the photos. In the first photo, you look very elegant, and the photos with your dad and the seal are really cute! I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how sweet Meghann - isn't Arwen just such an absolute darling - and isn't she so, so pretty and especially with her seal!! (how adorable!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin