Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday: A Strawberry and Bunnies

~The First Strawberry in My Gardens~

~Bunnies from Scotland!~

I have to say that, despite being very sick all summer and having the rainiest summer on record, I was absolutely delighted when I found a tiny strawberry in my gardens yesterday - the first strawberry of the year here and the first strawberry I've grown in my gardens! I gave it to Brennan, who devoured it and said it was yummy.

I was also dancing with joy when I received a package from Annette at DragonHouseofYuen with my newest baby hare, Phillip (left). What a surprise when out bounced a baby bunny Bouncer! I love them so much, I put them on my bedside table to see them as I fall asleep. I now have 3, including baby hare Sally, and I am so happy with them. They are so well made, and truly delight in bouncing around the house at night when they think I'm sleeping. I may just have to get a few more to add to my growing bunny family....I might have to wait a bit though...Brennan may look askance if I start getting them and hiding them all over the house!

My Back to School Sale is still going strong in my Etsy store, but it only lasts until the 31! Get your favorite jewelry and photography items now at 20% off while they last!!

2 comments:

  1. Our strawberry season ended already so how exciting that yours is just beginning! Those bunnies are so cute - I can see why you'd want so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghann thank you for your kind words about the hares and rabbits.
    It was my pleasure to send these little chaps to you :)
    Your strawberry looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin