Friday, April 10, 2009

Fabulous Friday - Charity of the Month for April!

In honor of the many (far, far too many) friends and family members who have fought, or are currently fighting cancer, this month's charity is the Canadian Cancer Society. 10% of my sales before taxes and shipping will be donated to this wonderful charity, which helps fund research, education and support for those dealing with cancer (either directly or with friends/family members). Please join me in helping this amazing charity by purchasing any item, and the other charities I help in my Charity Promo Items Section of my Etsy Shop.
So here's to you Dad, Alice, Andy, Barry, Renee and Rebecca, I hope these donations will help in some small way! I may not be able to help you physically, but you are always in my thoughts and I hope you are soon cured/stay cured :)
My love and prayers to you all,

4 comments:

  1. Meghann thank you so much for doing this. It is something real that can help all of us.

    Love you. Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, Meghann - and thank you so much for all you do to help others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choice Meghann! I wish you many sales to help this worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I'm blushing! I only hope I can help in some small way. I have had so much kindness and help given to me that I want to try and repay that if I can :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin