Monday, July 13, 2009

Melodious Monday: Charity Update and Some Photos

I wanted to update you all on the charity of the month, as we are halfway through July already - where has the time gone? As the summer months are usually slow, and as I have had a few sales in the last few days, I have decided to continue last month's charity over to this one to try and donate as much as possible to the Lanark Animal Welfare Society.
I also thought I would share my pansies with you - they are the "Sand 'n Sky" mix and I love them :)

Remember to enter my monthly contest by adding your name and email to my monthly newsletter (You have to sign up for the newsletter first to be eligible to win!!), see the full contest details here.

5 comments:

  1. The pansies are beautiful. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures!! I really need to water my flowers! thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pansies - and I'm impressed that they are still blooming (ours fizzle out by June). And thanks for donating to help animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pansies! They grow here year round but most are dark purple so seeing those pastel colors is very pretty! And thanks for helping the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos - and good luck with the fundraising!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin