Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday: I'm Featured!

Audrey, over at Audrey's Country Crafts Blog, has done a feature on me! I can't thank her enough, please go on over to her blog and visit and see the great work she did :)

Also, I'm sorry I didn't post Arwen's Walking Wednesday yesterday, I haven't been feeling well, and when I have been feeling moderately better, it rains and I can't take photos in the rain! We will (hopefully) be back next week. Until then, Arwen says hello and reminds you to sign up for my newsletter to try and win a pair of magnificent earrings from my NeoAmour Marie Antoinette collection (You have to sign up for the newsletter first to be eligible to win!!), see the full contest details here.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And hope you feel better soon (it's raining here too, but we need it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature...off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feature Meghann! I hope you are feeling better and that the rain stops! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great interview Megahnn!
    I have a bug - so I'm a bit under the weather! hoping you recover soon!
    best wishes, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature - and I hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin