Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday's Treasures: I've Been Tagged!


TilT Creations has tagged me with a meme and I thought I'd give it a go for you all. I was *supposed* to choose the 10th image in the first folder, but I have already shown you that one. I went to the next image, and then the next folder, and the next, and I've shown you all of those as well! So, here is a photo of Brennan enjoying our new grill on Canada Day last week. It was our Christmas present from his parents, and I have NO idea what we did to deserve it, but we LOVE it!!!
Now I will tag a few people (I hope you don't hate me afterward, LOL), so here we go:
Louise from Fireseed
Kat and the kitties from Mishkat
Sharla and the furbabies from BeadedTail
Ruthie from RoseWorksJewelry
See you tomorrow :)

7 comments:

  1. Just blogged it!
    http://roseworksjewelry.blogspot.com/2009/07/photo-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your grill...we love to grill out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and thanks for tagging me too! I'm not as quick as Ruthie but I will get it up eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Thanks for tagging me too. I have a couple of other tags to do too, and like Sharla, it will probably take me a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are loving the grill even though I don't eat meat!
    And no problem Sharla and Kat, take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *trying to catch up on my blog reading...;o) *
    I can almost smell that grillin'!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin