Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: a Few New Items!


Here are a few new goodies in my Etsy shop! Please click on the images to go and read more about that particular item.

I must apologize for my unexplained absence. I have been very ill with my fibromyalgia and unable to do much more than reply to the most urgent emails and sit on the couch or sleep. I am feeling ab it better now and will try my best to keep you all up to date on everything going on here. Thank you all for your many kinds words and well-wishes, you are all truly a blessing to me.

Arwen sends you her best also, and says that this weekend we are going into town to purchase some boots for her so that we can walk on days when it is rainy or icy. We've had so much rain lately she hasn't gone out very often and I feel terrible about it. I just hate to see her after a walk on wet gravel roads - her paws get very irritated and she'll spend hours licking them. We are also looking for a nice (and affordable as I am very tight financially) sweater or rain jacket that will keep her belly from getting muddy when we walk...if you have any suggestions (or know someone who needs lots of advertising in exchange for a coat) please let me know!

and Arwen

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel much better soon! I am looking forward to seeing Arwen's new boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghann, sorry to hear that you've been feeling so ill! I hope you continue to feel better. Don't worry about blogging - it should be fun, right?

    Re the dog sweater - Kary (theknottysheep) was using an human T-shirt for her dog after he had surgery so he wouldn't lick the stitches. Not sure if this would work for Arwen or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey! that is a great idea! I'll see if I have any old shirts around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items!
    Hope you get to feeling better soon and get to take Arwen for lots of walks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your items are always so beautiful! And I can't wait to see Arwen in her boots! I was thinking of getting some for Sadie because the rocks on some of forest roads hurt her feet too. She'd need a size huge though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you're better soon. Your new items a great and when Arwen get her boots and jacket we'll expect a fashion show.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin