Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday: I've Been Tagged and Given Awards!


I had to laugh when Audrey of Stage 3! Who Me? Said I'd been given the above awards: Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts had just contacted me saying I'd been tagged with a 10 Things about Me MeMe. 2 Audrey's in one day, what are the odds??
I have to give the awards to 5 people, so I am giving them to the first 5 people who commented on my blog yesterday (please don't hate me, and don't feel like you have to rush to pass them on - if you even do pass them on, take your time!)
1. Daisy the Curly Cat
2. Rksign88
3. Equine Epiphanies
4. Fireseed
5. FriendsFurEver
You each get both of those awards :)
Now for the 10 things about me:
1. I'm super-shy and don't really have much confidence with things, despite how I may come across.
2. I love my dog and fiancee (obviously), and can't imagine where I'd be without them
3. I used to do gymnastics as a kid, and was supposed to go into serious training
(read possible nationals) when I got "too tall and too fat" so I had to stop - I was 11 years old, 4 foot 9, and not very heavy at all - go figure!
4. I LOVE to garden! Even though my pain and the weather have been conspiring against me, I LOVE getting out and smelling dirt and flowers and yes, even pulling weeds.
5. I love to learn new hobbies and crafts - knitting, crocheting, you name it, I want to try it!
6. I need a new bookcase...again....I've filled all my old ones...anyone want 4 years of Horse magazines??
7. I LOVE to cook for people! When I'm cooking for me, it is simple, but when I get to have people over, it is game on and I have an absolute blast.
8. I'm a computer and video game nerd. There. I said it.
9. I'm a sci-fi and fantasy nerd. Might as well go for the gold in nerdiness.
10. I believe that with a good book, some time and patience to allow yourself to make mistakes, you CAN teach yourself anything. So go ahead! Learn something new!
I'm going to pass this 10 Things About Me MeMe to anyone who wants to do it - I'd love to learn more about you!
Have a great day, I'm off to take advantage of the sun and do some serious weeding :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for your awards!Thank you so much for the awards, very appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to know any other Audrey's till I had finished high school. Now they're popping up everywhere!! LOL
    I'm with you on #5!! Every time I see a new craft I like - hubby says "you aren't going to start doing that too are you?"
    Well - I just might!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And I enjoyed reading your 10 things (Although I can't believe that "too tall, too fat" - that's awful for an 11 year old to hear!)

    I like science fiction and fantasy too - I'll read anything, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards! And thank you so much for thinking of me, too.

    It was fun reading your 10 things. My Mommie is very shy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading random facts about fellow bloggers :)
    And I love that Honest Scrap sign! I'd love to find one in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards! I enjoyed reading your facts and never, ever would have guessed you are shy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few years back I was very upset in my personal life. But suddenly I visited in this blog and read about peridot gem really it was very good for me. The wearer of peridot gemstone will enjoy happiness in marriage life. If you also wants to taken back happiness at your home you should also try this a single time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a nerd/geek who loves reading and learning new things! Sounds like we have a lot in common :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin