Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Saturday: A Few New Items

~Boudicca Sterling Spiral Ring LARGE~

Here are a few new items in my Etsy shop, please click on the images to go and see their descriptions on my shop, and please let me know what you think :)
~Storin Celtic Spiral Sterling Watch~

And please, remember to enter my monthly contest by adding your name and email to my monthly newsletter (You have to sign up for the newsletter first to be eligible to win!!), see the full contest details here.

~Garden Party Beaded Badge/ID Holder~

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are pretty! I like that badge holder (I don't use one, but see them around, and that is particularly nice.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring!

    btw - you've been tagged :)
    http://tiltcreations.blogspot.com/2009/07/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very beautiful new items. Especially admired the very stylish watch. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin