Monday, February 23, 2009

1 More Day 'Til Spay Day!

Well tomorrow is Spay Day and I really hope you join me in supporting all of the artists trying to help out our local shelters. I notified the Lanark Animal Welfare Society (LAWS) that I am trying to raise money for them and they responded saying they really appreciate and need donations as the pet population is absolutely soaring. They are having a hard time keeping up with the strays coming in and really need our help! Visit their website here for information on them and to donate directly: http://www.lanarkanimals.ca/index.asp
Thanks for your help! I also have a number of items in my Etsy Shop that will donate a specific dollar amount of the sale to LAWS so please check it out. You will be helping a great cause and getting great items at the same time :)
Take care, have a 'furry' good day!
Meghann
P.S. I am so excited - my blog is nearly done and I can't wait to show you the new professional goodness! Tune in tomorrow for more Spay Day, and maybe a new look!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping out, Meghann! Much appreciated.

    P.S. looking forward to the redesign!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin