Monday, February 23, 2009

A Treasury (or Three) for Spay Day!

Click on any of the images or Etsy user names to go to the treasury or Etsy user!
~My Treasury for Spay Day~
When I got up this morning after barely 3 hours of sleep (thank you Fibromyalgia), I thought I would do a blog post and then check Etsy to see how soon the Treasuries were going to open. Imagine my surprise when I only had to wait 20 minutes to get one! I had a great time looking at many delightful goodies for sale and then I was able to get this treasury in honor of Spay Day, which is tomorrow (Feb. 24, 2009)!! My treasury is the one above.
Then I found out that another EFA member, Peylu had gotten not one, but TWO treasuries in honor of Spay day, and had put me in the one below, featuring my "Celtic-Style Non-Tarnish Copper Spiral Ring - LARGE" in the top center square! Isn't that wonderful?
Then I saw her next treasury and was impressed again by all of the wonderful people trying to make a difference in the lives of millions of pets:
And THEN, lo and behold I got an email from fellow Capital Crafter member PhoebeandMe, informing me that I am in ANOTHER treasury! It never rains but it pours, I am happy as a pig in mud!! She featured my "Under Tulips and Trees" photo (top left) which was so nice of her!
I hope you will visit all of these treasuries and Etsy artists and help support Spay Day 2009!
Happy Shopping ;-)
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin