Friday, February 20, 2009

Fantastic Friday....Er....Thursday Night!

Well last night's jewellery-making class was an absolute blast! We made a version of this ring and everyone was able to complete it while having fun, laughing and talking up a storm!
I want to thank The Bead Store for having me teach, and everyone who came out to take the class last night - you made it a wonderfully memorable evening!
Next up is another project that I still have to work on, but rest assured, it'll be fun too!
Visit The Bead Store website for store location, hours and class calendar.
Until Next Time!
Meghann

1 comment:

  1. I too thought the class was great fun; I learned alot and had a georgous ring to wear home. Everyone who saw it the next day, loved it! How cool is that! I look forward to learning more in the near future attending your classes at The Bead Store. You're an inspiration. Thank you Meghann!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin