Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday - Or, What I'd Like for an Etsy Valentine's Day



Mini Top Hat from LastWear, Pinup Dress from MissBrache, Sexy Black Heels from ShoeMissy


Celtic Journal from ArtisanGraham, Jewellery Box from FLGardenGal, Pink Chalice from BudandLucysKid

I've had my eye on these items for a while......and if I had the money I'd have them all...and a few more! These items are fantastic, as are the sellers, so please feel free to click on the images to go to that seller's Etsy Store.
Also, I am featured in a fantastic treasury, see it here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=39190
Enjoy :)
Meghann

4 comments:

  1. These would all be wonderful gifts! That dress, hat, and shoes would look great together.

    (I especially love that box - it's beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love that treasury! Vicki had to delete my comment because there were so many, but I saved a screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that treasury and it certainly is fantastic! Lovely picks here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely vase and book and box!

    the treasury has been a great success!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin