Friday, February 6, 2009

Fabulous Friday - I'm on a Fabulous Blog!


Well I must say that after having a VERY bad night last night (a bad asthma attack that lasted 2 hours in the middle of the night), I woke up to a fabulous morning: one of my rings is featured on amazing blogger Beaded Tail's blog! Every Friday she does a feature of beautiful items starting with a particular letter. Today's letter was 'F' and she featured my FibroAware 14karat Gold Filled Wire and Swarovski Crystal Wrapped Ring alongside some very, very beautiful items from other sellers. Thank you so much Beaded Tail, you started off my weekend very well!!
In other news, I have more photographs for sale on my Etsy site, and more to come. Please keep checking back for more great items, and new photos on already listed items :)
Meghann

3 comments:

  1. Well, this was a very nice surprise for me in return! Your ring is lovely and it was my pleasure to feature in my Finds today! Thank you very much Meghann and I hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me feel so good, thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO sure I left a comment on this (guessing I messed up the verification - I do that all the time!) That is a really beautiful ring.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin