Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday - Contest Winners and a Blog Feature!

Well, as I said, the first two people to respond to my mini-contest would win a secret surprise:
Jennifer from GypsyMareStudios won a 5x7 of my photo, "Exquisite Beauty" for answering first!
Aaaaaand BeadedTail won a 5x7 of my photo, "Gaillardia Sunrise" for answering second!
Thanks to everyone else who tried to win also - keep checking back, I kind of like this format for giveaways, so I think I'll have to do some more like this in the future :)

Also, I was mentioned on a wonderful blog, DragonHouseofYuen! Annette did a wonderfully nice feature on my Etsy store so I do hope you'll hop on over there and check out her blog. She also makes the most amazing soft sculptures of rabbits and swans, not to mention gorgeous bags too! Check out her Etsy shop and you'll be delighted and amazed :)
That's all for now, check back soon for more interesting finds, new pieces and maybe even a surprise giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! Your "Gaillardia Sunrise" photo is beautiful! Thank you so much Meghann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I have tulips like that in my yard, but we have real trouble getting gallardia to grow here for some reason (it grows wild east of here, so can't figure it out!)

    And I really like the feature Annette did on her blog - she writes so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Meghann - it was my pleasure to write about you!

    The photos above are beautiful - in particular the Exquisite Beauty! What a rich colour!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin