Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Madness - I have Entrecard!


So I am not entirely sure what I'm doing, but I now have Entrecard on all my blogs :)
Apparently when people click on the ads, they can see new and exciting blogs that I myself have approved for viewing on my blog. Pretty cool, huh? Then, when people click, I get credits which I can then use to advertise on other people's blogs to gain exposure for myself. Isn't that neat? I encourage you, therefore to click on the 'drop' button and see some new blogs - you never know, you just might make new friends!
Meghann

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I dropped on you! Enjoy the EC world - there's alot of great blogs out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't figured this out, but it looks fun (I do know BeadedTail has one of the very top ranked pet blogs on Entrecard!)

    I have no idea how you do three blogs, by the way - I have trouble keeping up with one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard!! Entrecard is what you make of it. I have been introduced to many blogs via Entrecard and that's a good thing. I NEVER drop 300 cards a day because I just can't. I actually stop to read the blogs I tend to drop on. So don't worry about that pressure.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin