Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Wee Addendum.....

I guess my last post came out a little more negative than I imagined it would....
I have had a very rough time these last few years, but I don't want to sound like I am miserable all the time: I don't like being sick, but I don't regret all of the valuable things I have learned through this illness.
I appreciate everything I have been given as a result of this illness: I have been given a greater perspective on the joys of life in general and appreciate everything I have all the more for it.
I hate being sick, but I LOVE my life.
I love my family, my friends, my dog and my wonderful bloggy followers who put up with my ranting :)
Thank you for reading, and have a great day!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin